During this unprecedented time, we want to assure you that Post 130 has taken proactive measures to address the issue of Coronavirus.
Post 130 must follow the rules shown below to ensure we are complying with COVID-19 regulations:
- All employees and event staff will wear facial coverings.
- Tables will be set up six feet apart.
- NO MORE THAN SIX (6) PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED TO SIT AT A TABLE. TEN (10) PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO SIT TOGETHER IF THEY ARE FAMILY MEMBERS.
- Bar stools must be six (6) feet apart unless household members enter the Post 130 together. Customers who meet at Post 130 are not considered as having entered together.
- No standing at the bar.
- No standing or congregating. All members and guests must be seated at all times.
- FACIAL COVERINGS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES UNLESS SEATED, EATING OR DRINKING-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No food buffets are allowed.
- Tables must be cleaned and disinfected between seatings.
- 75% percent of total capacity (as determined by the Fire Marshal's Certificate) at all times.
WILLIAM STEVE MATTES