We are open on Sunday and Monday from 12-6 pm
The St Patricks Day Dinner will be held on Sunday March 21, 2021
Serving 1:00 pm until 6:00 pm
Cost $8.00 per person (this is not an all you can eat dinner)
BINGO RETURNS 1 APRIL 2021!!
HOURS OF OPERATION
12:00 PM UNTIL 6:00 PM SUNDAY AND MONDAY
12:00 PM UNTIL MIDNIGHT TUESDAY THRU THURSDAY
12:00 PM UNTIL 2:00 AM FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
We are proactive in our approach to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Our building is cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Social Distancing will apply throughout the post.
- Bar stools and chairs cannot be moved. Stools must be 6 feet apart. If chairs are moved, you will not be served unless you put them back.
- No more than 4 people may sit at the small round tables in the lounge.
- No more than 6 people may sit at the large round tables and no more than 8 people may sit at the large rectangular tables in the lounge, small hall, large hall and on the deck (weather permitting).
- Food may be served in a buffet-style line or station when:
- Food is served directly by the employee(s) wearing a face covering and gloves
- A procedure is in place to ensure customers in line are at least 6 feet away from each other and wearing a face covering
- The food is taken immediately to a table to be eaten.
- No stand-up bar service and no congregating. Patrons must be seated to be served.
- If the lounge is full, the small hall and the deck will be available (weather permitting).
- Seating capacity is 50% in the lounge, small and large halls.
- All staff, including kitchen, must wear face coverings. All patrons must always wear face coverings, unless actively engaged in eating or drinking.
Since our charter in December 1936, our American Legion Post has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country. Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families.
To the wonderful patriotic citizens of the Overlea-Perry Hall community, join our Post as a Booster or sponsor. 100% of the monies raised are given back to the community. Help us to continue sponsoring scholarships for our children, giving aid and assistance to our local needy veterans and their families and help us to continue supporting financially worthy community programs and projects.
OVERLEA-PERRY HALL POST #130, 8666 Silver Lake Drive, Perry Hall, Maryland 21128
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org